TMG Dronity is a developer and administrator of the international analytical and interpretation tool AGRO Inspector, which is already used by hundreds of farmers, drone users and satellite images owners, worldwide.
For more information about this tool, please visit our specialized website: www.agro-inspector.com
- The immediate recognition of the health status of crops (vines, corn, sunflower, rapeseed, wheat, etc.)
- Measurement of damaged area
- Detection of water stress on plants
- Detection of chlorophyll and active biomass content
- Detection of nitrates
- Optimisation of irrigation and fertilisation
Implementation of results for the farmers or for insurance companies:
- Aerial localisation (GPS) of damaged crops
- Immediate intervention of agronomists with a recommendation for the identified problems (water stress, chlorophyll)
- An estimate of the expected harvest, biomass condition after winter
- Determining the exact volume of fertilisers (nitrates), according to the needs of crops - targeted fertilisation
- Optimisation of consumed fertiliser, which is reflected not only in cost reduction but also the state of the environment
VISIT SPECIAL WEB SITE www.agro-inspector.com
TRY AGRO Inspector - demo
DOWNLOAD MOBILE APPLICATION OR YOU CAN WORK IN WEB APPLICATION
WHAT IS IT ?
AGRO inspector analyzes multispectral and RGB data from drones and aircraft captured images. It gives you access to your data anytime, anywhere from your device. Recommended for drone owners, farmers and insurance companies for recognising potential damage to crops (like wheat, corn, oil seed rape). The mobile application comes from a desktop solution that is available for you and your clients, too.
- Fast area and distance measuring
- 1 cm/pixel ORTHOMOSAIC, DSM, DTM
- Index maps : NDVI, NDRE, GNDVI, GRVI
- Filtering different indices value in layers
- Set transparency layers
- Onscreen review of existing data
- Multiple coordinate formats
- Smart Marker Mode for super accurate pin placement
- Markers can contain different types of files (archives, images, documents)
- Base map : Satellite, Terrain, Roadmap and Hybrid modes
- Comparing layers and monitoring of changes in time
- Ability to share your maps
Please, visit our special web site www.agro-inspector.com, where you can find more information also the price conditions.