For project engineers
TMG Dronity is a developer and administrator of the international analytical and interpretation tool DEVELOPER Inspector.
For more information about this tool, please visit our specialized website: www.developer-inspector.com
For project engineers, architects and designers we provide the following services:
Works of authorized surveying
- 3D geodetic survey of the actual state of buildings in order to create of the project documentation - interior / exterior
- Ground terrestrial scanning
- Air terrestrial scanning
- Aerial photogrammetry
Creation of project documentation
- Creation of precise and detailed project documentation - floor plans, elevations - transverse and longitudinal sections, views
- Creation of of topography and altimetry at various scales
- Measurement of volumes, areas, lengths for bill of quantities
3D visualizations, wire models, BIM
- 3D modeling - Point Cloud
- 3D modeling - Mesh model
- Technical details to 3D BIM pasportizations of existing buildings
- Visualization of a 3D model of a projected building in a actual reality
- Virtual tours
Building's lighting system design
- Creation of line and wire models
- technical details for Building's lighting system design - drawing lines of windows and parapets of the first above-ground floors of buildings
Formats and outputs:
- Point Cloud - .las, .laz, .xyz, .ply, .pts, .ptg formats
- Mesh model - .dxf, .dwg, .obj, .ply, .xyz, .fbx, ....
- Data can be further processed in following software: Recap, AutoCAD, Revit, ArchiCAD, Bentley Microstation, CloudCompare, etc.
ONLINE access to results
- Access to the processed results in the special application DEVELOPER Inspector
- Brings you a new ways how to show and compare your projects under construction in time, without the need to be on the site. It gives you access to your data anytime, anywhere from your device. Recommended for builders, developers, architects, spatial planners and others.